Albania is a country full of culture, history and breathtaking locations, making it the perfect destination for photography enthusiasts. Whether you are looking for iconic landmarks, stunning landscapes, unique architecture or a mix of all three, Albania has something to offer everyone. From the turquoise waters of the Albanian Riviera to the rugged mountains of the North, here are some of the best locations to take photos in Albania.
1. Tirana: Tirana is the capital of Albania and is home to some of the country’s most iconic landmarks. A great place to start your photography journey is the iconic Skanderbeg Square. Named after the national hero of Albania, this square is filled with historical monuments, colorful buildings and other attractions that make for great photo ops. Another great photo location in Tirana is the Bunk’Art Museum, a fascinating museum housed in the bunker of former Albanian leader Enver Hoxha.
2. Saranda: Saranda is a stunning coastal town located in the south of Albania, and is one of the most popular tourist destinations in the country. With its crystal clear waters and sandy beaches, it makes for an ideal spot for taking stunning beach photos. The best spot for capturing the beauty of Saranda is the stunning Saranda Castle, which sits atop the hill overlooking the city. From the castle, you can get amazing views of the sea, the city and the surrounding mountains.
3. The Albanian Riviera: The Albanian Riviera is a stretch of coastline along the Ionian Sea, which is home to some of Albania’s most beautiful beaches. With its turquoise waters, white sand and stunning mountain backdrops, it makes a great place to take photos. The best spot to capture the beauty of the Albanian Riviera is the breathtaking Ksamil Beach, with its array of coves, lagoons and islets.
4. Berat: Berat is a charming city located in central Albania and is home to some of the country’s most beautiful architectural sites. The old town is particularly impressive, with its cobblestone streets, Ottoman-style houses and the famous Berat Castle perched atop a hill. The best place to capture the city’s unique beauty is the Mangalem Quarter, a picturesque neighborhood with its old stone houses and winding cobblestone streets.
5. Theth National Park: Theth National Park is a stunning natural area located in the north of Albania and is home to some of the country’s most breathtaking landscapes. From the rugged mountains of the Valbona Valley to the stunning Blue Eye spring, there are plenty of photo opportunities in the park. The best spot for taking photos in Theth is the breathtaking Grunas Waterfall, with its majestic cascades and lush vegetation.
Albania is full of amazing photo locations, from its stunning beaches and mountains to its charming cities and villages. Whether you are looking for iconic landmarks, stunning landscapes or unique architecture, Albania has something to offer everyone. With its diverse and stunning scenery, it is easy to see why Albania is an excellent destination for photography enthusiasts.
You're seeing ? out of ? hotspots
because you have filters applied.
- 1.ALFA FAB
- 2.Durazzo Torre Guglielmo Wied
- 3.Kicevo Macedonia Mžмж Mžmж
- 4.Shkolla Retimlje Dzamija Munara
- 5.Klina Dimër Raci Klinë
- 6.Aa Tirana Bus Lines
- 8.Durres Amphitheater
- 10.Shtepija Safetit
- 11.C/n Serial
- 12.Klinika Dentare Hasanaj
- 13.Mehmet Derri
- 15.Berat Albania
- 18.Ura Hoshteves
- 20.Taulant Shej Dobovjan Taualnt
- 21.Setting Galičicu Pogled
- 22.Prizren Kosovo Dsc51941 Dsc51942
- 23.Aus Dem Camp
- 24.Sheshi Skali Kitino Kale
- 27.Elbasan Albania Combinate Industry
- 28.Pyramid Albanie Tiranë Nord
- 29.Lake Koman
- 30.Bus Ilirjano Iritrans 225pl
- 32.Pastures Gjarper Mountains
- 33.Viti It 1910 Qendra
- 35.Pyramide Tirana Albanie
- 36.Island νήσος ιωάννινα Nisos
- 37.Macedonia Lake
- 40.Old Mosque Ruins
- 41.Biljana Springs Lantern B&w
- 42.Corfu Afionas Entrée Paths
- 43.Pyramid Tirana Hoxha Muzeu
Photos provided by Panoramio and Flickr are under the copyright of their owners. Concerned about copyright? Read more
This product uses the Flickr API but is not endorsed or certified by Flickr.