Belize is an amazing place to take photos. With its stunning beaches, lush jungles, and Maya ruins, there are plenty of opportunities for photographers to capture some incredible shots. Whether you're an amateur or an experienced photographer, Belize has plenty of beautiful locations to snap some photos. Here are some of the best places to take photos in Belize.
1. Actun Tunichil Muknal (ATM) Cave: This Maya archaeological site is an unforgettable experience, and perfect for taking photos. The cave is home to a number of ancient artifacts and remains, making for some unique and interesting shots. With the help of a guide, you can explore and take photos of the various chambers, artifacts, and natural formations inside the cave.
2. Blue Hole National Park: This picturesque park is located in the Central Belize District, and is home to a deep sinkhole that measures over 1,000 feet in diameter. The sinkhole has a variety of fish, which makes for some amazing underwater shots. You can also take aerial shots of the park from a nearby viewpoint.
3. Caye Caulker: This small island off the coast of Belize is a great place to take photos. The island is a vibrant and colorful place with a laid-back atmosphere. You can take photos of the beautiful beaches, colorful buildings, and the local wildlife.
4. Hol Chan Marine Reserve: This marine reserve is located near San Pedro on the island of Ambergris Caye. It is home to a variety of colorful marine life, making it perfect for taking underwater photos. You can take photos of the coral reefs and the colorful fish that inhabit them.
5. Belize Barrier Reef: This UNESCO World Heritage Site is the second largest in the world, and is home to some of the most stunning coral reefs. You can take photos of the coral, fish, and other marine life that inhabit the reef. You can also take photos of the beautiful beaches that line the coast.
6. Caracol: This ancient Maya city is located in the Cayo District of Belize. You can take photos of the impressive ruins of the ancient city, including the impressive Caana pyramid. You can also take photos of the surrounding jungle, which is home to a variety of wildlife.
7. Placencia: This seaside town is located on the Caribbean coast of Belize. You can take photos of the colorful buildings, stunning beaches, and the local wildlife that call Placencia home.
These are just some of the many wonderful places to take photos in Belize. With its stunning beaches, lush jungles, and Maya ruins, Belize has plenty of amazing shots that are just waiting to be captured. So grab your camera and head to Belize for some amazing photography opportunities.
You're seeing ? out of ? hotspots
because you have filters applied.
- 1.Green Parrot Beach Houses and Resort
- 2.Court house
- 3.Holy Cross Anglican School
- 4.Peters Brake Service Cayo
- 5.Anhinga Macal River
- 6.Caye Caulker
- 8.Black Rock Lodge
- 9.Beach Front San Pedro
- 10.Bird Beach Caribbean Remembering
- 11.Collared Aracari
- 12.Bird Nature Wildlife Blackbird
- 13.Relaxing Style Through
- 15.Tropical Kingbird Corozal Caribean
- 16.Cocoa Beans Comal Mano
- 17.Adventure Route Belize City
- 18.Fireworks Hotel Fort George
- 19.City Abandoned Site Danger
- 20.Wedding Coco Beach Resort
Photos provided by Panoramio and Flickr are under the copyright of their owners. Concerned about copyright? Read more
This product uses the Flickr API but is not endorsed or certified by Flickr.