Cyprus is an island that is blessed with an abundance of beautiful and picturesque locations that can be used to create stunning photographs. Located in the eastern Mediterranean, the country is known for its gorgeous coastline, breathtaking mountain ranges, and picturesque villages.
The Akamas Peninsula is an excellent spot for photographers. With sweeping views and natural beauty, a round trip of the peninsula can provide some of the most spectacular photographs of the island. The Baths of Aphrodite are also a great location for taking photos. Boasting sandstone formations, freshwater lagoons, and stunning views, the area is said to be the birthplace of Aphrodite.
The Troodos Mountains, located in central Cyprus, offer breathtaking landscapes. Photographers have the opportunity to capture the soaring peaks, rugged gorges, small terraced villages, and mixed forests with their cameras. For beach photographers, there are a number of sandy coves, inviting harbors, and crystal clear waters that provide the perfect backdrop for capturing amazing beach shots.
The villages of Cyprus, with their winding cobbled streets and traditional architecture, are also perfect places to take photos. From the well-preserved villages of the Troodos Mountains to the abandoned Venetian ruins in Limasol, there are fascinating spots that can be explored and photographed. The pictures taken here can be combined with beach shots to create breathtaking images.
Finally, no trip to Cyprus is complete without a few photos taken at sunset. Whether it’s taking shots of the famous sunsets in Ayia Napa or capturing the magical pink and orange hues at sunset in Pafos, Cyprus offers a range of photographic opportunities to capture the beauty of the country.
You're seeing ? out of ? hotspots
because you have filters applied.
- 1.Rock bridge, Ayia Napa sea caves
- 2.Abandoned Hospital at Amiantos Asbestos Mine
- 3.Fig Tree Bay
- 4.E&S Supermarket
- 5.Millomeris Waterfalls
- 6.Lines Larnaka Cyprus
- 7.Spiros beach
- 8.the old mill
- 9.the old mill
- 10.Eretrias Park
- 11.Lemesos Sympetrum Fonscolombii Selys
- 12.Cl63 Amg
- 13.Metochi Kykkou
- 14.Lusignan Palace Ruins Queen
- 15.Petra tou Romiou
- 16.Pano Polemidia park
- 17.Larnaca Salt Lake
- 18.≈≈≈ Revenge Selfportrait εκδίκησις
- 19.Carinthia Vii Boat Jazeera
- 20.Salt Lake Larnaka Falling
- 21.Castle of Paphos
- 22.Cyp Kwot
- 24.Four Seasons
- 26.Zeit Break Old Streets
- 27.Agios Ermogenis
- 28.Kolossi Castle
- 29.Larnaca Sea Sun Seascape
- 30.Veregaria Hotel
- 31.Limassol Pier
- 32.Kampos Village Cyprus
- 33.They Abandoned Site Cathedral
- 34.Archbishop's Nicosia Old City
- 35.Sea Caves
- 36.En Plo
- 37.Museum of Kykkos Monastery
- 38.The Edro III Shipwreck
- 39.Cyp [Pediaios Markissia Mozart
- 40.Frame Within Sea Paphos
- 41.Ayia Napa
- 42.Wet Larnaka Tree Newton's
- 43.Petra tou Romiou
- 44.Graffiti Larnaka Camera Lens
- 46.Posing Air Maria Cyprus
- 47.Line λήδρας High Ledra
- 49.Limassol Cuckoo's Nest Park
- 50.Stone Arch
Photos provided by Panoramio and Flickr are under the copyright of their owners. Concerned about copyright? Read more
This product uses the Flickr API but is not endorsed or certified by Flickr.