You're seeing ? out of ? hotspots
because you have filters applied.
- 1.Kråkenes Lighthouse
- 2.Kråkenes Lighthouse
- 3.Urnes Stave Church
- 4.Ghostly Norwegian Wood Stabkirche
- 5.Seljesanden Beach
- 7.Balestrand kommune
- 8.Ambulanse Luft Lnolo Aw139
- 9.YX Hellesylt
- 13.Balestrand Scandinavia Boat Fjords
- 16.Optimus Fabulous Seven Sisters_hsw
- 18.Driving Mists Fog Cabin
- 19.Gudvangen Mountains Sognefjord
- 20.Sognefjord Flam 66
- 23.Norway Flam
- 24.Hopperstad Stavkyrkje Church Vik
- 25.Ode Covered Seats #Design
- 27.Revebur | Fox Cages
See sun/moon times and directions for this location on The Photographer's Ephemeris
The Kråkenes lighthouse station which was built in 1906 is situated on the north-western tip of the island of Vågsøya, even further west than Stad in Norway. Of all the lighthouses in the country this is the one which is most exposed to the elements. It also serves as a meteorological station. It is not uncommon to report of wind forces exceeding the hurricane level which is the highest point instruments can measure. The lighthouse is located 42 metres above sea level, but the waves may...
Keywords: landscape, costal, sea
Photos provided by Panoramio and Flickr are under the copyright of their owners. Concerned about copyright? Read more
This product uses the Flickr API but is not endorsed or certified by Flickr.