You're seeing ? out of ? hotspots
because you have filters applied.
- 1.Empty Field
- 2.Badlands Pipe
- 3.Spring Chapel II
- 5.View of San Bernardino Mountains
- 6.Eldorado Mine
- 7.UCR Botanic Gardens
- 8.Greenspot Bridge
- 9.Greenspot Bridge
- 10.Oatman Ghost Town
- 11.Chino Power Lines
- 12.Hangar 24 Brewery
- 13.Calico Ghost Town
- 14.The Guest Ranch at Pacific Crest in Wrightwood, CA
- 15.Goffs School
- 16.Big Bear Lake
- 18.London Bridge
- 19.Stream Through Time Field
- 20.Scripps College
- 21.Lake Arrowhead
- 22.Palm Windmill Desert Farm
- 23.Anarchy Abandoned Graffiti Norco
- 24.Windswept Horizon Hill Spencerfinnley
- 25.Oak Glen Fall Simple
- 26.Etiwanda Pacific Electric Railway
- 27.Morey Mansion Redlands
- 28.Porch Barefoot Anniversary Front
- 29.Abandoned Hospital George Force
- 30.Rock Rocks Tree Juniper
- 31.Abandoned Hospital Afb
- 32.Jurupa Muzzlehatch Tropic Capricorn
- 33.Valley Inn Hilltop House
- 34.The Mission Inn Hotel & Spa
- 35.Nature Mountains
- 36.Sedona Rocks
- 37.Old Mill Powerhouse Dynamic
- 38.Victoria Groves Park
- 39.Backyard Beauties Bridge Garden
- 40.Kara Eastvale River Walk
- 41.Old Building Abandoned Industrial
- 42.Sycamore Highlands Park
- 43.Bronica Rf645 Marioherrera Portrait
- 44.World Trees Storms Late
- 45.Lake Park
- 46.Union Pacific Railroad Bridge
- 47.Red Hill Park
- 48.Mission Loma Linda
- 49.Lockheed Harpoon Pv2
- 50.Mall Abandoned Urban Decay
See sun/moon times and directions for this location on The Photographer's Ephemeris
Really cool place to go, just a little dangerous and kind of hard to find.
my advice go earlier in the day were it's not to hot, go with a couple of people,
Bring water and be careful.
In order to get to the pipe there is this bridge-like thing and you have to walk over to it by a single piece of wood. Def taking a risk going over it, but I would bring people who are not afraid to take the risk and bring appropriate shoes.
Next time I go I'm going to bring a long sturdy piece of...
Keywords: pipe, badlands, bah, mtbaldy, upland, mtbaldypipe, brenthowe, way, home, lighting, old, red, orange, sun, nature, water, lines, rock, landscape, landscapes, yahoo
Beautiful private ranch to take great photos.
Family, engagement, wedding and celebration photography. Call to make an appointment.
The Guest Ranch at Pacific Crest in Wrightwood (760) 249-5093
Keywords: Weddings,Family,Forest,Grass,Pond,Mountains, Cabin,Woods,Oak trees,
Photos provided by Panoramio and Flickr are under the copyright of their owners. Concerned about copyright? Read more
This product uses the Flickr API but is not endorsed or certified by Flickr.