You're seeing ? out of ? hotspots
because you have filters applied.
- 1.Woogaroo Lunatic Asylum (abandoned)
- 2.Cleveland Point
- 3.Brisbane Story Bridge
- 4.Disused Quarry, Daisy Hill
- 5.Fort Lytton
- 6.Wynnum Jetty
- 7.History Alive
- 8.Lake Samsonvale
- 9.Victoria Point
- 11.Wellington Point
- 12.Nudgee Beach
- 13.Roma Street Parkland
- 14.Nudgee Beach
- 15.Anzac Square
- 16.The Summer House
- 17.Reflections of The River City
- 18.Japanese Gardens at the Mt Coot-tha Botanic Gardens, Brisbane
- 19.Wellington Point
- 20.State Library of Queensland
- 21.South Bank Parklands
- 22.Shorncliffe Pier
- 23.Brisbane river
- 24.Albert Street Uniting Church
- 25.Brisbane square
- 26.Alma Park
- 27.Mick Hanfling Park
- 28.University of Queensland
- 29.St John's Cathedral
- 30.University of Queensland
- 31.Wilson Reserve
- 32.Tranquility on Oakey Flat
- 33.School Mental Health Building
- 34.Redbank Locomotive Maintenance Depot
- 35.Chung Tian Temple
- 36.Mee Rainbow Tree
- 37.Danni Draper 20120331
- 38.Pond Oriole Olivebacked Explored
- 39.Ipswich Blackstone Hill Remains
- 40.HMQS Gayundah
- 41.Collin Architecture Balcony Setting
- 42.Ipswich Nerima Gardens
- 43.Nectar Hunters Rainbow Flower
- 44.Cotton Pine Lonesome
- 45.Flower Power
- 46.Urban Graffiti Linemarking Abandoned
- 48.Small Bird Series: Lagoon
- 49.Gold Outside Exterior Steffentuck
- 50.Mater Hospital Brisbane
See sun/moon times and directions for this location on The Photographer's Ephemeris
This is a really nice building to take pictures of, however I got in trouble for being there! A man in a QLD government car approached me, and told me to leave straight away. Apparently there is a correctional facility right near it. So I'd be really careful taking pictures here. You are not able to go inside, and a lot of it is fenced off.
Keywords: asylum, woogaroo, lunatic, abandoned, still, standing, proud, video, yourtube, south, wolston, park, hospital, stairs, 55, devil's, darkness, decay, brisbane, urbanexploration, thursday
Fort Lytton is an old defensive fort at the mouth of the Brisbane River.
There are ruins and plenty of items to take photos of and is ideal to take models for a photography shoot.
Keywords: Ruins, Coastal, Fort, Cannon, Historical
Private 5 acre property located in Morayfield, north of Brisbane. It has lovely rustic features, beautiful established and mature trees and foliage. There's rustic chook sheds, tree swing, farm gates and other features that would make the perfect backdrop to a photo shoot.
Models welcome, Property is very private.
The property is available for shoots late afternoons, evenings and weekends, bookings are essential!
Contact Cindy on 0418 640 572 or [email protected]
Keywords: Private property, trees, rustic, farm, tree swing, established, foliage, tranquil, mature trees, morayfield, queensland, australia, bookings only, photo shoot, weekends, wedding
Photos provided by Panoramio and Flickr are under the copyright of their owners. Concerned about copyright? Read more
This product uses the Flickr API but is not endorsed or certified by Flickr.