You're seeing ? out of ? hotspots
because you have filters applied.
- 1.Riyadh sunset skyline
- 2.National Museum & King Adbulaziz Historical Center
- 3.Namar Valley
- 4.Fahad محمد فهد Arwan
- 5.Pose Long Mygearandme Wonder
- 6.Riyadh Zal Bazaar
- 7.Louckedwon Riyadh Aerial View
- 8.Picture الرياض جاليري 1742011
- 9.عمارة مبرد Alsteen Road
- 10.#4x4 #Desert #Amazing #Happy
- 11.Riyadh Zoo
- 12.Seteen Palace Hotel
- 13.Flowers Effect A99 Here
- 14.Riyadh Masmak Fort
- 15.#Driftcar #Drifting #Dirabpark #Riyad
- 16.Alhambra Granada Pampaneira Alpujarras
See sun/moon times and directions for this location on The Photographer's Ephemeris
Any doubts though, like "does it worth the time?", was gone once being there. Even from the car parking area, where reflected the imposing entrance of the museum.
The sequel was even better inside, as well outside, where a green park with trees, lakes, creeks and benches to sit in the shade, make you forget even for a moment where you are. Even the heat looks mild out there.
I stayed three hours, so allowed, but had not the chance to visit even the memorial of the first king of the...
Keywords: museum, historical center
Photos provided by Panoramio and Flickr are under the copyright of their owners. Concerned about copyright? Read more
This product uses the Flickr API but is not endorsed or certified by Flickr.